Monday, February 23, 2009

I heart zebra


I enjoy bringing a little zebra print into my life. It makes a great accent color to any room!

For instance, while perusing the isles at Home Goods (my fav store) I fell in love with this zebra chair. Unfortunately, after seeing the $299.00 price tag I had to keep walking. But then it dawned on me that I have two chairs sitting in my living room that I could re-cover. Hmmm...a project for the near future! (to be continued)

Speaking of zebra, I want to share a fabulous website with you - www.kraftology.com. My very bestest girlfriend Keri (also a Mom of 4) designs all kinds of cute stuff like journals, little note books, conversation albums, note cards, etc. She has blessed me with a few of her creations.

Like these two zebra print cuties...


The one on the left is the "Save the Dates" purse-size 2009 Planner and on the right is the adorably hip "Jungle Queen" Journal. You need to pop over to her site and take a look at her gallery - and treat yourself to one of her very unique goodies. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment